PayPal Donation

If you like MyBabyBook.org and find it useful, you can make a small donation to help us maintain the site.

Amount: 

Current News

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

two months since I gave birth
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: two months since I gave birth

two months since I gave birth 1 month, 1 week ago #1

• mirayolgof
  • Fresh Boarder
I thank all participant of this forum. I have been proceeding well with my child. It is two months since I gave birth. My child has been growing at a very recommendable steps. I am very boastful of this clinic in Ukraine for the successful delivery the undertook on me. I am now a lactating mother. However there is this challenge am facing. Since my child is now old enough and am in a very committed job, I was think of bottle milk. My husband since to disagree with me. I wish to get the pros and cons as far as bottle milk is concerned. I need to deeply understand the advantage of bottle milk. I also wish to know what are the challenges or disadvantage to my child as far as bottle milk is concern. Will my child health be composed? Please advise me accordingly.

Re: two months since I gave birth 3 weeks, 2 days ago #2

• Jami909
  • Fresh Boarder
Congratulation! That is such great news, and that’s for sharing your experience with us. Now about the question, I would suggest you express your mil and store it in the fridge and later bottle feed him as per his needs, as there is no replacement of mother’s milk. There is nothing better than nature. So first try to do this and if it didn’t work for you can try some formula milk.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds