PayPal Donation

If you like MyBabyBook.org and find it useful, you can make a small donation to help us maintain the site.

Amount: 

Current News

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: my story.

my story. 6 months, 3 weeks ago #1

hi, i am new to this group.
Can anyone suggest a good infertility clinic?

Re: my story. 6 months, 3 weeks ago #2

hi, where are you from? I know a clinic in Ukraine they serve the excellent facility and also do not cost much. Though I don’t remember the name of the clinic. My cousin was getting an infertility treatment from that clinic she told me that she is very happy with the service. She is blessed with two baby girls and they are also doing well.

Re: my story. 6 months, 3 weeks ago #3

Thank you rosaline manto. But i need to know more about the clinic.

Re: my story. 6 months, 3 weeks ago #4

hello dear.
I think the name of the clinic is biotexcom, they are Ukraine based infertility clinic. Biotexcom is the only clinic in the world that provides 100% guaranteed result even for those clients who have already lost any hope for successful treatment. They are proud of being faithful to this principle for already almost 10 years. 100% guaranteed result is provided even for those clients who had unsuccessful infertility treatments in other clinics all over the world. In most medical centers, you can be approved for surrogacy program only if they are absolutely confident that the very first attempt will be successful. Biotexcom benefits from “All-inclusive” system. “All-inclusive” system means that all expenses and possible risks are covered by the clinic. They take care of all exciting moments during your stay here so that you don’t have to worry about anything. All you have to pay for are your air tickets. They cover all other relevant expenses. Such as all medical expenses including fees for surrogate mother and egg donor. All unforeseen and urgent expenses such as preterm birth, caesarian section and rehabilitation are also covered by the clinic. Also you will stay in comfortable apartment with attendant stuff: housemaid, babysitter. They will take care of your meals, clean the house, babysit and help you stay in contact with clinic staff. Our driver will not only take you to and from the clinic and other relevant establishments, but also can take you for sightseeing around the city if you wish. That is not all for more visit their website.

Re: my story. 6 months, 3 weeks ago #5

Wow that is great. They offer excellent service.

Re: my story. 6 months, 3 weeks ago #6

yup, that is huge.

Re: my story. 1 month, 3 weeks ago #7

• lanapaul
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey, how are you? Welcome to the forum. I wish you could get the best help and advise here. My relative had experienced the surrogacy in Ukraine. Biotexcom is the best clinic, I guess, to have infertility treatment like surrogacy. I wish you all the best. I think you should try IVF before surrogacy. Good luck. Take care.

Re: my story. 1 month, 1 week ago #8

• smiths
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi dear. I hope everything is fine at your side. Since you have not mentioned your place so it is difficult to suggest. But as far as infertility is concerned a clinic at Ukraine is the best. One of my aunts had an experience of treatment from there. It turned out to be a wonderful experience. She tried to conceive for about 9 years but was unsuccessful. Then she visited this clinic and had an amazing experience. Now she has two boys. All the best to you.

Re: my story. 1 month, 1 week ago #9

• fionagreen
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all, I have very good recommendations for the couples who are looking for some fertility clinic. There is a best clinic in Ukrain. They have a huge setup and they offer different packages i.e. economy, standard and VIP. Their prices are very affordable and they provide all the services. My friend was also looking for a fertility clinic and someone suggested her same clinic. And now she has her baby from there. She is very happy to be a parent and was very happy with the service of the clinic.Hi all, I have very good recommendations for the couples who are looking for some fertility clinic. There is a best clinic in Ukrain. They have a huge setup and they offer different packages i.e. economy, standard and VIP. Their prices are very affordable and they provide all the services. My friend was also looking for a fertility clinic and someone suggested her same clinic. And now she has her baby from there. She is very happy to be a parent and was very happy with the service of the clinic.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds